CNC Vertical Machining Center
Apr 06, 2017
vertical machining center, one in a family of RIFA built VMCs, has 8000 rpm spindle speed and 36m/min rapid traverses. The machine gets its power from a 3.7/5.5kw motor. The X, Y, Z axis range is 600mm×500mm×510mm.A 800mm×500mm T slotted table is offered.
1. The machine base, column, head and cross sliding carriage of the CNC vertical machining center are made of high quality cast iron. Advanced machine constructure, widened and fixed column design provide added rigidity and durability. Finite element analysis procedures are used to qualify the design.
2. Linear rolling guide ways are used for the X, Y and Z axis motions of the CNC vertical machining center. The design features high accuracy, low friction, low noise and smooth operation.
3. Servos couple directly to the high precision ball screws, eliminating gears and preventing backlash and servo drag.
4. The pre tensioned ball screws of the CNC vertical machining center provide increased rigidity and thermal stability.
5. The spindle is supported by six permanently lubricated precision bearings which are true cartridge type units. An encoder is mounted on the spindle, realizing rigid tapping as well as accurate positioning. A constant temperature spindle is offered as an option.